Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yesterday

My daddy arrived so I chose to fetch him instead of hanging out with friends! He brought with him my new phone!!!

New baby #alcatelglory918N  (Taken with Instagram)
I. AM. SO. HAPPY.
Alcatel Glory 918N

I started to play with daddy's phone and ended up posting pics in Instagram!

Taken with Instagram

Last summer.. (Taken with Instagram)
*that summer feeling again*
(Summer 2012)

Happy kid (Taken with Instagram)

Hi @helloitsjoana ! (Taken with Instagram)

;)) (Taken with Instagram)

Got nothin’ to do (Taken with Instagram)

Misty :-P (Taken with Instagram)

MANI (Taken with Instagram)
munched on Mani last night!

Stayin’ up late (Taken with Instagram)
'Cause it's Fridaaaaaay! I'm stayin' up late!

@helloitsjoana just got home  (Taken with Instagram)
and then Joana just arrived from a birthday party..

No comments:

Post a Comment