Sunday, November 18, 2012

Break!

Now here's what I'm talking about in my last post- my vacation last semestral break. This blog post will be composed of pictures I took in my whole break like my outfit of the day, my lunch or dinner or just some weird, random things I find cool. It's actually my third time to visit Singapore so we only visited some of the places we havent been to on our last two visits. I wasnt that really excited but then I liked some of the places and a bit managed to enjoy as well. Malaysia was okay, being at the Genting Highlands was also fun. 
Damn. I freakin missed blogging. 

Essentials

upon arriving at NAIA
Top: Betty (SM Department Store)
Shorts: Levis
Bag: Guess


lunch w fam at Hap Chan Chinese Restaurant, McKinley


checking our condo unit at Solano Hills

strolling at Rockwell, one of my favorite places
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Guess

late lunch at Shakey's  Paseo de Magallanes

Trick or Treat!


Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylor Slim
Earrings: Forever 21
Shorts: Guess

Sunnies: SM Dept Store

Halo Halo at SM Makati Food Court!

glad cause dad didnt took my little work from his desk

out at night in Bonifacio Global City
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Guess
Shoes: Bocalo (SM Dept Store)


dinner at Serendra

qt pie trash bin i wanna bring it at home!


catching up 6:30 AM flight bound for Singapore

pretty boy hunting hell yeah

Changi Airport

Miles and Joana!

awkward right there

w my "sisters"

mumsy and papsy



in the cab! haggard face is haggard





view



i like our hotel room at RELC International Hotel

lunch at mcdonald's, orchard

lookin very haggard cause i only got three hours of sleep

got these halloween sunnies at National Bookstore for only P50 back in Iloilo! yay or nay?

w the girls at Singapore Botanic Gardens

oh hi there




Swan Lake, Singapore Botanic Gardens




Brunch



fishes in the swan lake... weird


Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Guess
Shoes: Bocalo


MONROE

This mall is so cool. You can dip your tired feet from shopping and just chill out there anytime you want! Now who wouldnt want that?!

Pretty Flyer




Skyfall









Marina Bay Sands

Dianne & Joana









Matching Outfit!


strolling at night


gotta love the malls

Orchard Road is so pretty at night





everything just seemed familiar

Malaysia bound

gotta love the first class bus! they got plugs and cool comfy seats!

lovely pool at the place we're staying at

Kuala Lumpur

The next day we're off to Genting Highlands..


i so love the lights here


Mom!

Spinner



Big Red Bus!

Caterpillar Ride

Resorts World Hotel @ Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.





Lunch at Marrybrown






waffle snack at Daily Fresh, Genting Highlands

Back in Manila and waiting flight for Iloilo. No sleep again. Damn. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment