Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hey, I'm back!!!!! I know I haven't updated this blog for like nine months because a lot of things have been going on and I also kind of got tired of it. As what I've said before, I'm more active in my Tumblr . So last Thursday during our Statlit class, we were in the computer lab and I wasn't paying attention (actually, almost all of us weren't paying attention). I checked out my favorite blogs Spell Saab and Style Is Eternal and I swear I fell in love with blogging all over again!

GONNA GIVE THIS BLOG A TOTAL MAKEOVER!!!!!

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. 
-Cinderella-

♚ Princess Diaries ♚



No comments:

Post a Comment